Kim KellyManager / Stylist
Started at LaCave Suzanne: July 1983
Although I work part time as a stylist, my job is full time as I manage all aspects of the salon for Sue and George.
- In Salon color classes with National artists, Robert Brown, Mark Holloway, Tiffany LeClair
- Kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Service certified
- Simply Smooth Certified
- KMS women’s foundation cutting
- Nufree hair removal system certified
- Graduated Arthur Angelo’s, Woonsocket,RI 1983
- Attend the Goldwell Academy in Baltimore Maryland, for advanced color training
- Bio Ionic Japanese straightening certified
- Martin Parson School in Toronto, Canada
Kimberly OlsonMaster Colorist / Regional Goldwell Artist
Started at LaCave Suzanne: August 1992
Coloring hair is my passion! I pride myself in constantly continuing to grow my knowledge through training with Goldwell US and attending many classes and shows both in and out of our salon! I believe my style background speaks for itself defining my passion to stay current in the industry!
- Goldwell Master Colorist May 2019
- Regional Goldwell Artist 6/2013-present
- Supported National Goldwell Artists Mark Holloway, Robert Brown, Necole Capicchioni
- Goldwell Color Educator with Essential Salon Products (10/2009-6/2013)
- Attended ColorZoom 2011 Miami, Colorzoom 2015 Las Vegas
- Completed Goldwell Technical Associate training in Baltimore, MD
- Graduated from Lorretta’s School of Cosmetology in October, 1992
- Completed Goldwell Certification program 12/2009 with a final average of 98.5
- Bio-Ionic certified
- Paul Mitchell Champion Stylist
- KMS Women’s Foundation Cutting Course
- Completed the following Goldwell color courses; Color Sucsessions 1, 2, & 3; Brown’s; Color Solutions; Dimentional Foiling, Corrective Coloring
- I have attended the Goldwell academy in Baltimore, MD twice.
- I have attended many in salon Paul Mitchell cutting & color classes.
- I specialize in special occasion hair after completing courses offered by Paul Mitchell and Redken.
- Paul Mitchell and Goldwell in salon training on modern cutting techniques, up-do styles, and color techniques
- Attended TIGI Make-up course
Started at LaCave Suzanne: January 2017
- Graduated Paul Mitchell the School 2015
- Goldwell Foundations 1&2
- Opi Gel Polish Certified
Started at LaCave Suzanne: February 2013
Fran loves the one on one time with her clients and giving them happy hair days is her goal. She most enjoys short hair styling along with highlighting and coloring hair. On a personal note Fran loves yoga, all kinds of music, reading and her dogs!
I’ve had the pleasure of being a hairstylist for 40 years! I’ve worked and trained with Paul Mitchell, Framesi, Matrix and now GOLDWELL.
Started at LaCave Suzanne: June 2003
- Certified stylist with SO.CAP USA hair extensions.
- Attended Goldwell’s Globalzoom Las Vegas 2015
- Hair Stylist at NY Fashion Week FW’12 for Lindsay Degen Designs.
- Current hair stylist for Style Week NorthEast 2011-2018
- Photo shoot work for retail Brahmin Leather Works retail catalogs
- Is continually attending color classes for Goldwell hair color, including classes on advanced foiling techniques and hair painting
- Goldwell trainging for modern cutting techniques and specialty event styles
- Completed the Paul Mitchell Champion Stylist Program
- Licensed hairstylist since 1996. Currently employed at LaCave since July 2003.
Lia FinneganStylist / Make-up Artist
Started at LaCave Suzanne: July 2003
- Simply Smooth Certified
- KMS long hair cutting
- Graduated Paul Mitchell The School, Cranston, RI 2005
- Certified Goldwell Colorist 2010
- Attended various Paul Mitchell cutting, texture and color classes including block foiling, dimensional coloring
- Attended Goldwell Brunettes & dimensional Blondes
- Certified in Bio Ionic hair straightening
- Attended several make up artistry classes for Chanel, TIGI, & Bare Escentuals
- Freelance Make-up artist for Chanel
Started at LaCave Suzanne: November 2005
From a young age I have always been interested in the hair and beauty industry. I was lucky enough to graduate high school and shortly after get my cosmetology license. I am blessed to call LaCave Suzanne Salon my second home. Everyday is something new and exciting. As a busy mom of two children, I don’t get to work as much as I’d like to. When I am working, I enjoy getting to know my clients on a personal level while maintaining my professionalism.
Staying up to date with the current hair trends is important to me. I want to always be able to achieve the look and vision my client wants. I truly value my clients and will continue to learn and grow so I can be the best stylist I can be.
- Graduated Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School Cosmetology Program 2005
- Kingdom Cuts Franklin, MA 2002-2004
- Currently Employed at La Cave Suzanne Salon since Oct 2005
- Simply Smooth certified
- Nu Free Hair Removal System certified
- Several Goldwell, KMS, and Paul Mitchel Hair cutting, coloring, foiling, color correcting, and finishing classes
- Bed Head makeup class
- KMS Upstyle class
Started at LaCave Suzanne: March 2018
- Paul Mitchell School 2017
- In salon classes; cutting and coloring
Started at LaCave Suzanne: 1999
- Ailano School of Cosmetology
- In School: Award in Long Hair Design in a Formal Updo Competition
- In Salon: A Series of Goldwell Classes & Paul Mitchell classes including: Cutting, Coloring, Foiling , Color Correction, Dimensional coloring & placement, Mixing & Formulation, Styling & Finishing, Advanced Color Techniques, Advanced Cutting Sessions, Hair Treatments & Hair Care…
- Formal Hair Design
- In Salon Classes & Product Knowledge
- Hair Shows & Expos
Started at LaCave Suzanne: 2013
- Graduated Rob Roy Academy 2011
- Certified Goldwell Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment
Started at LaCave Suzanne: 1988
- In salon classes on trends in color and cutting by National Goldwell artists yearly
- Color Zoom 2015 Las Vegas
- ColorZoom 2011 in Miami
- Simply Smooth certifiedU
- Graduated Arthur Angelo School of Cosmetology 1986
- Attended several classes for Goldwell in Holliston, Ma, Cranston, RI, and the Academy in Baltimore.
- Attended in-salon Paul Mitchell cutting classes.
- Attended CosmoProf Las Vegas 2004
- Redken seminars
Started at LaCave Suzanne: 1984
I am passionate about creating fabulous hair for my clients. I love the relationships I have built with them over the years.
I am also grateful for the flexability this career has given me to not only raise my own family but to now be able to help my children with their children!
- Attended many in salon Goldwell and KMS classes
- ColorZoom 2011 Miami
- Simply Smooth Certified
- Graduated Taunton Beauty Academy 1984
- Attended several Goldwell classes in Holliston, MA, Cranston, RI and the Baltimore Academy
- Attended classes at Martin Parson School in Toronto, Canada
- Paul Mitchell and Goldwell in-salon training
- Attended Redken’s Regional Seminar Tour
Started at LaCave Suzanne: July 1989
- I graduated from Bishop Feehan High School in 1989 and went directly to Alano’s School of Hair Design.
- Now married with 4 children I continued my education by going to many classes in cutting, styling, and learning the latest in the trends.
- Trained under my mom, Sue Lamarre , owner of the LaCave chain of salons, I participated in many aspects of the salon.
- Before my fourth child I co-managed with Kim Kelly.
- Presently I work part time by request only while being a full time mom of four.
Started at LaCave Suzanne: September 1988
My happy place is the Beach! It is the place that just makes everything better for me. I love being around my family and friends, whether is is just hanging out playing cards or having dinners together.
- Graduated Costen’s Beauty Academy 1988
- Completed Goldwell Cretification program 12/2009 with a final average of 93
- Attended several classes in Holliston, MA, Cranston, RI and the Baltimore Academy.
- Certified in Bio Ionic Hair Straightening
- Attended several classes in foiling and dimensional highlighting
- Attended Bed Head makeup class at TIGI in Cranston, RI
- Paul Mitchell and Goldwell in salon training on modern cutting techniques and up-do styles
- Simply Smooth certified
Languages Spoken: English and Portuguese
Debra BencivengaReceptionist / Salon Coordinator
Started at LaCave Suzanne: August 2001
Deb started working for Lacave in August of 2001 as a part time night receptionist. Once retired from her full time job she became our full time receptionist so that she had extra money for her vaction fund! Anyone that knows Deb, knows how much she loves to vacation!
Claire EllisReceptionist / Salon Coordinator
Started at LaCave Suzanne: July 2019
Claire loves positions where she is able to use her people skills. She truly loves people! Claire has been in many different positions in the past, but receptionist is her favorite! Claire speaks English and some French Canadian. Claire is a former client that “fell in love with our staff and high quality of attention to all clients”, she loves being part of our team and came out of retirement to work with us!
Donna NealonReceptionist / Salon Coordinator
Started at LaCave Suzanne: September 2019
Donna joined our team in September of 2019 as one of our part time receptionists. Prior to joining us she was the owner and designer of a floral and wedding accessory business. She owned this business for over 30 years prior to retirement. Some of Donna’s interestes include long walks with her husband and their dog as well as reading.